Best and Lloyd Oil Pump

Started by rakehill, June 19, 2011, 08:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fjoiquw

cuando se enfrentaron en el Coliseo de Los Ángeles para camiseta as roma luego los 'catrachos' perder la final en la serie de lanzamientos camiseta roma penales frente a Estados Unidos (4-3).La selección 'Bicolor' equipacion roma camisetas del america también se impuso

rakehill

I'm a bit confused as to how the oil gets to the engine from the pump. there is clearly a pipe which comes from the pump and enters the crank case at the front but does anyone know if there is another oilway from the back of the pump through the timing case to the engine as on the BSA pilgrim pump when fitted to single cylinder models.

I'm also having difficulty with the thread of a screw fastening the front oil pipe mentione above to the pump. the thread has gone on the pump which means that the unon with the pipe is not oil tight. I've heard that the pump body is made of 'monkey metal' which makes normal repair procedures difficult. Does anyone have any ideas how i can get round the problem. any help would be appreciated as other than this the bike is ready ror the road.