Sunbeam 95L or R

Started by Russ, January 05, 2022, 10:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phutton

The 95 was introduced late in 1933, and very few 95s from the 1933 Model Year still around (if any). Most on the Club's Register are from the 1934 and 35 MYs, or are "special".

The M95 is superb to ride, and very beautiful to look at, but there are a few dubious ones out there!

P.

Russ

Hi Thomas......yeah I get it.....valuations are quite broad......I've been on the look for some time I've given up with the 27/28 model 9.....Auctions are a PITA personally I'd rather buy direct from the seller anyone know of anyone selling an early 30's 95L or 95R.....1933 would be a preferred year or earlier

Thomas

Hi Russ!

There is no definite answer but a matter of emotions! The auction prices vary between some 8.000 and 30.000 quid. I presume that the high bit comes from somebody who was in love with the machine in mint condition. That is impossible to value even if the machine is in bad condition. I would balance out my wealth and my passion and the machine offered and go for it.

Cheers, Thomas
1946 BSA C11
1937 Sunbeam Model 9
... and a scratched Hyundai
(MSCR member)

Russ

I'm determined this year to buy myself a Sunbeam I got the money just need the right bike.....so if you were in my fortunate position what would you be willing to pay for an early 30's Sunbeam 95L or R.....by the way.....Happy New Year to you all