oil pressure gauge

Started by singleminded, February 09, 2015, 05:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

singleminded

I have found that you need to check with sellers what the diameter of the Eureka gauge is,most of them are not 2 inch but are a lot smaller.
Ian Bartram still has some dials but that is about it.He also tells me that the correct pattern is a 0-60 sweep from about 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock..
Lucky i'm not that fussy.
I have also seen the 0-100 psi gauges from Draganfly and I will most likely get one..Many thanks to all..John Hood

VicYouel

I have a few old tatty Smith's ones but have purchased a 0-100 Eureka replica from Draganfly.  The only person I know restoring oil gauges (Ian Bartram) has given up doing them.

I will list mine on Ebay in the future.

max

Try ebay, there is usually a few old original Eureka gauges on there that will do the job and look in keeping with the bike

phutton

It is a Eureka gauge, and I think it is 0-60psi. Draganfly do a very good replica, but only in 0-25 or 0-100. I don't think the 0-25 would be adequate but the 0-100 looks very much the part, even if it is not strictly correct. I put one on my 95 and it looks great!

P.

singleminded

I was looking at the picture Paul posted of the M9 from above..Has anyone a good photo of what the oil pressure gauge should be please, or what make and model it should be and the range..John