Forum Moved to New Hosting Company

Started by shorrog, November 23, 2022, 05:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorrog

Quote from: Thomas on November 25, 2022, 02:06:22 PMIs it possible to move the Info Center from the right side to the bottom?
Hi Thomas, I dont think it is possible without changing the Theme and this is something I avoid as I dont want a special. However, have you tried some of the other Themes? These do have different layouts and there may be one that you prefer. 
Select Look & Layout from your profile, top left of the screen.
Graham
Quote from: Thomas on November 25, 2022, 02:06:22 PMIs it possible to move the Info Center from the right side to the bottom?

shorrog

Quote from: Russ on November 24, 2022, 04:31:16 PMyou might want to add a "Like" button to the bottom of replies so someone can respond with a thumbs up or something to acknowledge their response.....unless there's already one and I'm a dunce missing it
I am not sure if that is possible but I will take a look.
Graham

Thomas

Is it possible to move the Info Center from the right side to the bottom?
1946 BSA C11
1937 Sunbeam Model 9
... and a scratched Hyundai
(MSCR member)

Russ

you might want to add a "Like" button to the bottom of replies so someone can respond with a thumbs up or something to acknowledge their response.....unless there's already one and I'm a dunce missing it

phutton

Brilliant piece of work, Graham. We should all be very grateful to you for this, and all the other things you do for the Club.

P.

Russ

shorrog

Dear Sunbeamers
At long last the move to the new hosting company is complete and the Sunbeam forum is up and running.  It has been a particularly challenging move but we are now there.

As part of the migration we have updated to the latest version of the Forum software and installed new "Themes". The Themes define the look and feel and you are able to choose which one to use. 

Click on your profile (Top Left) and select "Look and Layout", here you will see a number of themes from which you can choose.

Finally if you have any questions or spot any issues please let us know.

Best Regards
Graham Shorrock  Marston Sunbeam IT Manager