Zoom Meeting

Started by Thomas, October 04, 2022, 07:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken the Sec

Hello Thomas - sorry I missed your post.  As you discovered last week, you will normally get to me quicker by email!  For the benefit of others who may also be waiting for a response to Thomas' post:

These meetings have been managed and chaired by our club secretary Nick Shelley.  I am just the clerk!
Below is the text of an announcement that was emailed to members in July, that I hope will explain the current situation with the Zoom meetings.

ANNOUNCEMENT
We have been holding monthly Zoom meetings for club members since early last year. We would  love to continue these meetings because, although the lockdowns have passed, the format still attracts a unique and diverse group. However, each session needs a focal point such as a guest speaker on technical issues or a member describing a project or a favourite machine.  Since we currently have no further offers we shall schedule future meetings, on the first Tuesday of the month, only when a guest or speaker is available, and will then notify all members by email in the usual way. 
If you have a story to tell or have suggestions for future topics or speakers as outlined above, please contact Nick Shelley at nickshelley@hotmail.com or Ken Jeddere-Fisher at register.mscr@gmail.com.

shorrog

Thomas, apologies for the lack of response. I will give Ken a nudge and see what is happening.
Graham

Thomas

Hm, no answer... Do the Zoom meetings still exist at all?  :-[
1946 BSA C11
1937 Sunbeam Model 9
... and a scratched Hyundai
(MSCR member)

Thomas

Hi all! What happened to our monthly Zoom meeting? I wanted to join today but the meeting ID doesn't exist anymore.
Cheers, Thomas
1946 BSA C11
1937 Sunbeam Model 9
... and a scratched Hyundai
(MSCR member)