Thomas

Yes, Vic, I realise all that. Cheers, Thomas
1946 BSA C11
1937 Sunbeam Model 9
... and a scratched Hyundai
(MSCR member)

VicYouel

Thomas

Hope you realise  that we provide a free vountary service he in the UK..... and I always shipped by first class royal mail and could provide a tracking number so you could monitor progress. Quite often the recipient was not at home so delivery had to be attempted a second time.

Apart from the difficclties of getting the right packing material  there was the problem of providing very tedious forms to satisfy the EU customs. Quite often a shipment could take me as much as 2 hours for the whole process.

I used to wait each week until I had a number of packages to ship and therefore minimised my use of my car and petrol I provided at my own expense.

Your club now has a new person providing the service now and she is adopting the same approach.

Vic Youel

Thomas

A note to all colleagues on the continent: Orders from the store continue to have extremely long delivery times, at least three weeks for me. It already takes about a week for the parts to be shipped and apparently the Brexit problems for transport are still real, so you can think they are brought by rowboat. So, early orders are recommended.
1946 BSA C11
1937 Sunbeam Model 9
... and a scratched Hyundai
(MSCR member)