I'm a Sunbeam Newbie

Started by Russ, April 29, 2020, 05:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Evening Chaps hope you're all well especially with all the Shenanigans going on at the moment.....whilst not actually a Sunbeam owner at the moment I'm hoping someone on here is at some point going to need to move their Pride and joy on to the next chapter of its life....hopefully with me.....I'm not that unfamiliar with prewar Vintage machines as I currently own and ride a tuned 1929 Norton model 18 which had been used for racing from the mid sixties the old girl is I guess what you'd call in oily rag condition but that's great for me as I ride her every spare minute I get these last few months though has seen her need a bit of open heart surgery (full Engine rebuild) which I'm near completing.....so I have set my sights on finding an appropriate stable mate and so I'm after a 1927 / 28 Flat Tank model 9 the photo of the one attached pinched shamelessly from here is the perfect bike in my (perfect) preferred condition.....fingers crossed someone will oblige.....oh and a couple of my old Norton just incase anyone's interested