Lucas Elektro Diagram Colors -1932

Started by klaudius, February 05, 2019, 09:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klaudius

My 1933 book does not show me all the other colors except the horn. That's my question. With the assurance is good idea. But is not it superfluous if the ampere meter in the lamp is intact? With every little short circuit, the max. Claudius

VicYouel

My 1936 Pitmans does not show the horn lead colour for machines with or without the instruement panel. 

Incidentally I would stongly advise adding a fuse to  the battery because the horn lead can often be the cause of short circuits and is a fire risk; although I don't think fuses were available in the thirties?
vic

klaudius

Hello. I have a question about wiring. I would like to make original plans for my 9A 1932 with korekten cable colors. I have to renew the electrics because it asks for something. Before I order the colored cotton jacketed cables I would have liked to know what colors the horn had. Red / black like the back lights? Someone suspected?
Plans Qelle: Pitman's Motorclists'Libary The Book of the Sunbeam.
I'm not sure if English law allows it to show the plans. According to German law, this is permitted with reference to the Qelle. If it is not allowed in England please delete it and apologize. greeting
Claudius