Our New Discussion Forum

Started by kelper99, February 27, 2011, 09:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wessex_man

Hi All good to join the forum. I had a interest in beams since I started to get interested in vintage bikes.  I've just worked out how to register it didn't like my usual browser and I reverted to Internet explorer.

kelper99

No problem Vic, happy to help...Ernie

VicYouel

Thanks for your help with registering Steve. that coloured  number/letter code was impossible!

All the best

Vic

jack williamson

I have just registered on your web site!  Am no techy, my daughter has been helping me move into this century!!!  Am hoping that I can learn enough to take advantage of the site and help others!

Jack in Lincolnshire

phutton

Well done Ernie! All we need now is lots of comments, questions and answers!

Paul

kelper99

Welcome to the new Marston Subeam Club & Register Forum. Please feel free to use the facilities this site offers. Get started with whatever subject motivates you at the moment either generally in the 'Beamers DiscussionForum or ask your technical questions in the Technical Discussion Forum or share your knowledge with others less well informed.  Add your technical knowledge to the  Knowledge Base and your photos in your Personal Album or as an alternative add your pictures to an existing Event Album in Album. Our Calendar is now up and running where you can view details of upcoming events which are also listed in the Events forum.

I have chosen the Black and Gold Theme (subBlack) simply as representative of Marston Subeam, but it can be changed if required.

When you register you can choose which style to view the Forum in when you are logged on by choosing either integra2  or subBlack, the latter being the style you can see here before registering.

If you encounter any problems registering please contact me via email on kelper99@yahoo.co.uk

Please remember we are are in our infancy here and moving along at a slow and steady pace learning as we go...so please bear with us if you encounter any glitches or problems to begin with. So get started and best of luck.

Web-Editor