Annual Sunbeam Rally 4-5-6 July

Started by shorrog, March 15, 2014, 12:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davetom

phutton

See attached outline programme.

Davetom

Any idea of times for the run outs on Sat and Sun ? I'm not after exact to the minute deadlines, and I understand things can change on the day, but as I won't be there all day I wondered if there's a rough itinerary of the weekends events ?
Dave

shorrog

Marston Sunbeam Club & Register Rally 2014

This year's rally will be held during the weekend of Friday, 4th - Sunday, 6th July and as per the last 2 years will once again be held at Wolverhampton Rugby Club.
There will be an organised motor cycle run on both Saturday and Sunday as well as a separate bicycle ride. There will also be a concours and our AGM will take place on Saturday . More details will be included in the next edition of Beaming. 
The rally site will be open from Friday afternoon and curry will be served in the licensed Clubhouse on Friday evening.
As with previous years camping will be available on Friday and Saturday evening at £8 per person per night. This includes the use of the Clubhouse facilities e.g toilets and showers. Please note that there are no electric hook ups, however small generators may be tolerated until 10pm.
Breakfast will be served on both Saturday and Sunday mornings @ £5 per person and there will be a three course dinner on Saturday evening following the AGM on Saturday pm at £15 per person.
Light refreshments, sandwiches etc. will be available from the clubhouse kitchen throughout the weekend. 
We hope you will be able to join us for the whole weekend but you are very welcome to come for any part of it and look forward to seeing you. The only thing we need to mention is that if you are planning to join us for any of the meals including the Saturday evening dinner could you please let us know by completing a booking form so that we are able to let the catering team know an idea of numbers.
If you would like to stay overnight but would prefer to stay in a local hotel or B&B then please just give us a call and we will give you details of local accommodation details.
So make a note of the date, complete and return a booking form together with your remittance and leave the rest to us. If you have any queries or would like any more information please just give Bob and Liz a call on either 01902 842198 or 07976 076398, or by e-mail rterry526@btinternet.com