Hello Sunbeam folks!

Started by Stogadog, February 26, 2021, 08:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stogadog

Thanks both. I'm sure I will be picking your brains quite quickly! I'm getting it in basically one piece first and then going from there. I will definitely get in regards registering it.

klaudius

Hello I also own a 600 Longstroke 1932 first hand. The 4-speed gearbox can be overhauled without any problems, I bought all bearings new at the time. I am happy to help you. Photos are better than writing because I am still teaching the language.
Best regards from Germany. Claudius.

phutton

Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions - the only really stupid one is the one you don't ask!

When you get to a point where you want to re-register the machine, we can help as we are approved by the DVLA to authenticate applications.

P.

Stogadog

Hello, I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Andy and I've just bought my first ever Sunbeam, a 1932 600 Lion. It's by far the oldest bike I have ever owned so i'm sure I will be asking some very stupid questions on here or the Facebook page! The bike is pretty much complete and it runs, although I'm yet to see if the gearbox works but it has been in a garage for 30 years and will need registering.
So, here goes vintage bike ownership!