Yahoo Account

Started by VicYouel, June 19, 2015, 02:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VicYouel

I finally accessed the YAHOO site to provide my lobbying  for our own web site.

Yahooooo !!!

singleminded

Not this year Vic..I'm away on holiday for Stanford Hall and I'm trying to resurrect another 9A for my brother-in -law this weekend..John

VicYouel

Hi John,

Yes I think I have as I am logged in and it let me send an email to my gmail account (which arrived) ....the emails are headed by an invite to join a dating site!!!  I am giving up and do not like the site at all. A couple of years ago I was a moderator on another Yahoo group and got a very nasty virus and since then was unable to reacivate that account. A pity becasue there are some interesting subjects on Yahoo.

I have continued to be unsuccessful in accessing a method of posting responses.

Thanks and see you at the rally or Stanford Hall?

Vic

singleminded

Have you had your confirmation of membership yet Vic? if you havn't that may be the reason you can't post..John

VicYouel

OK finally joined the YAHOO Marsden sunbeam group after a lapse of a year or two. Quite bit of activity there but frustrating when adverts keep popping up..... also still working out how to post a response..... or anything for that matter.

Vic

PS Left a false mobile number.

Davetom

You won't get anything sent to your phone, I think it's just a security measure that they can cross reference or use as a question if you forget your details

shorrog

Give them a false number!

VicYouel

Some years ago I used to have a Yahoo account that allowed me to participate in the Marston sunbeam interest group. There are still some interesting discussions that I am able to read but am able to respond because I do not have an account. My Yahoo account went wrong a couple of years ago when hackers infected every Yahoo user with a virus.

I have tried to set up a new account but Yahoo insists on being given a mobile phone number..... which I do not want to do as I do not wish to receive future garbage on my really old fashioned mobile.

So I suppose that is the end of that?