New member from East Sussex

Started by johnguppy, November 27, 2017, 10:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

singleminded

I had to click on the jpeg attachment and it opened the right way up.John

kbryt

No I can't tell you how to do that but if I click on thumbnail and then click view image it turns the right way up.

A very nice bike indeed and I like to see a bike with lots of period accessories still with the bike.

Excellent find.

MarkO

Hello John

Welcome to the club! I own a model 95L 500cc OHV from 1936 and I live in Shoreham by Sea. My bike is in the final stages of restoration (the bit that takes 95% of the total time to complete). Joking apart though, I am hoping to have it back on the road shortly after Christmas.

Good luck with your new purchase. It would be interesting to meet up at some point. Let me know when you have it running.

Rgds

Mark Odlum

johnguppy

well if you can tell me  how to send the right way up  I would be most very happy  sent right way up 

kbryt

Its fantastic how you got it to run upside down!! ;D

johnguppy

been working on the Model 7  600 SV  and pleased to say  it last ran in 1983  after a clean up new HT lead , cleaned tank   it started  first kick and runs like a Swiss watch

VicYouel

Welcome John,
There are quite few Sunbeam enthusiasts in your neck of the woods and some even make the long journey to the quarterly southern region meet near Windsor. Maybe see you there?
All the best
Vic Youel

johnguppy

Hello to everyone  I am John from Hastings in East Sussex  I have been looking for a suitable  bike  to  pull a sidecar , last Friday a call from  a VMCC member informed me of an old Sunbeam   15 miles from where I live , well viewing on Sat  , doing a deal on Sunday ,  I am pleased to say it is now in my workshop  awaiting a clean up  and check over  last on the road in 1983  checking the history it has had 4 owners since 1927
I will look forward to chatting  to you all as there are many questions I am going to ask  while I get it running again
kind regards
John Guppy